Monday, June 18, 2012

Nikon d200 + extras for sale -

My much loved spare camera has now been replaced and needs a new home! I have owned her for 2 years and she has ben a reliable camera as a back up and a learner camera for my fiance. She has the usual wear and tear but not excessive. (pictures available) I still have the box, manual, charger and all the cables for her as well as the much sought after grip and two batteries. I am also throwing in a 15 -35 wide angle lens to make the camera instantly useable. She had a sensor clear before christmas and her working parts serviced. She has had 69,000 actuations or so and is in perfect nick. I have detailed photos if required but this product really needs to be seen to be appreciated. I have an additional lowe pro, prorunner 300aw bag as surplus so 400 takes the whole shabang! I look forward to hearing from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular