Monday, June 11, 2012

Panasonic TX-36PD50 36 Inch Widescreen CRT TV *

Panasonic TX-36PD50 CRT 36 Inch Widescreen Television Arguably the best CRT ever produced, a rare opportunity to pick one up in the West Yorkshire area. Includes original matching stand and remote, both in excellent condition. I no longer have the manual but I can point you to a PDF version. TV is in excellent condition throughout and works perfectly. It was difficult to get good shots as the set is really shiny, a very good looking piece of technology. NOTE: The component switcher shown on the stand is not included in the sale. This is a heavy set, approx 82kg. I can help with loading but it will require two men to lift at the other end and a decent sized car to transport it, please ensure your car can accomodate. This is a CRT set, NOT a modern panel. Dimensions: 65cm(H) 90cm(W) 59cm(D) You can read more abou the spec here: http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/panasonic/tx-36pd50

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular