Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ROLLEIFLEX TLR CAMERA + EXTRAS ?

ROLLEIFLEX TLR CAMERA + LOTS OF EXTRAS. CASE, BOX, FLASH, FILTERS & 35mm ROLLEIKIN Here for sale is a really good specimen of the Rolleiflex TLR with accessories including 35mm rolleikin convertor The full name and version of the is "Rolleiflex Automat 6x6 - Model K4A" The camera is in really good condition but shows signs of use but considering the age of the camera this is a really good example. What is included in the bundle: Rolleiflex TLR body Original external Flash 12 Filters (clear, close up and coloured) Case (with snaped of strap) original box (without lid) Rolleikin 35mm convertor (this will enable to use 35mm noral film) Selling due to downsizing my collection I have other Rolleiflex and Rolleicords available. I am selling below the value price, I would ideally like to sell to a student or keen photographer who can’t afford to pay the full price to buy this camera. If interested get in touch you are welcome to pay the camera a visit I am in Aldgate east during the weekdays and Manor Park during the weekends. I will not expect paypal and will not ship the item

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular