Thursday, June 14, 2012
Sigma 10-20mm wide angle lens (Canon fit) !
I have a excellent canon fit Sigma 10-20mm lens for sale. The lens is in great condition, no scratches or marks. Complete with original case, lens hood and protectors. I am also throwing in two filters, one polarizer and one ND8 filter.
I am getting rid of this lens due to switching to a Nikon camera so no longer need my canon lens.
I have had the lens for about three years. It is sharp and one of my favorite lens to take anywhere. I have taken care of it and looked after it well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
42 inches Hitachi 5 months warranty left great condition needs to be picked up before 25/5/2012. south promenade, lytham st annes.
-
Grab a bargain! A complete home cinema setup! Sony Trinitron 26" widescreen TV with built in digital freeview, a Sony DAV-SA30 home ...
-
NICE STYLISH LCD TV 32" LUXOR HD READY BUILT IN FREEVIEW 2x HDMI 1x SCART VARIOUS OTHER INPUTS PERFECT WORKING ORDER ONLY ...
-
I am selling my HITACHI DIGITAL CAMERA for sale. in good condition all working great 10.0 mega-pixel come with box, charger, leather...
-
Sony 32" TV for sale just 15 - we have a new television and want this gone. It works perfectly with the remotes, obviously has some wea...
-
Great DVD player. Very rarely used. In original packaging. Detailed item information Product Identifiers Brand Matsui Model M1DVD09 ...
-
46" Toshiba HDMI Ready In good working condition apart from 4 marks at the bottom visible in the main picture. Comes with a functi...
-
Sony 21" Sony Trinitron CRT TV model number KV-21T3U with original remote and matching stand purchased by me December 1999 (no instruc...
-
Black Toshiba Television. 5 point Dolby Surround Sound. Comes with the original stand. Remote included. Full working order, excellent pict...
-
FULLY LOADED WITH 12 MONTHS GIFT (CHANNELS) CONNECT TO INTERNET AND SATELLITE DISH AND THATS IT :) ALL MOVIES,SPORT,MUSIC YOU NAME IT ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment