Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sony alpha A200 DSLR + 18-55 lens + 4GB Memory Card + Lowepro Bag *

I have for sale in excellent condition a Sony Alpha A200 DSLR camera It comes with a Sony 18-70mm lens also in pristine condition with hood and both lens caps Also included is a Sandisk extreme III - 4GB card (upto 1200 high resolution images in one shoot) There is also an extra Transcend 1GB card as a back up (Total 5GB of memory) I will also include a Lowepro camera bag that can hold everything included plus space for one more lens if you decided to buy one. Comes with manual, original charger and battery, USB and Video Cable etc. I have the box somewhere in the house and will include it if i can find it Looking for 199 ONO. No posting or paypal. Please include your contact number in the reply for a quick response. Thanks for reading my advert

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular